Saturday 17 June 2017

Ayr Classic Show

Another weekend and another bike show. This time the 28th Scottish Classic Motorcycle Show - Ayr to give its correct title. This is held each year at Ayr Racecourse and is hosted by Ayr Classic Motorcycle Club.

It was a bit dull and blustery when I rode down but some brightened up. I think there were fewer bikes there than on previous years, but they were higher 'quality' and laid out a lot better. There were also more trade stall including a very good display by a local Royal Enfield dealer.

Always a good show with plenty of good bikes to see both at the show and in the parking area.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find my camera, so had to use my phone. This means the quality of pictures is a bit poor, especially those taken indoors. Sorry about that!























No comments:

Post a Comment