Saturday 5 May 2012

Friday bike

Now for a piece of 70s exotica! A unique opportunity has arisen to purchase one of the meanest, toughest, and down right  hard core motorcycles ever produced - The Fantic Chopper!!






Forget Harley Davidson, forget Triumph twins; what you want powering your 'iron steed' is a rattly 125cc 2 stroke engine. If you're not ready to be one of the 'Wild Ones', they also produced a 50cc version (for 'Mild Ones').
Be the envy of your local Hells Angels - have girls throwing themselves at you feet - when you cruise into town on your 'Italian Stallion'!
It's on Ebay at the moment - so don't delay, bid today - If you're man enough!!!

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I don't picture the 'Angels' that live in my neighborhood being envious of a Fantic Chopper...actually I'd rather not picture them at all... It does have all the elements of a Chopper. I imagine it is the first 'factory chopper'. I had my fill of choppers back in my moto-wrenching days. Most of them were evil handling and dangerous creations. Sometimes we would refuse to ride them if we deemed them unsafe after a tune up, or rebuild. Now the Fantic looks like it would handle O.K., and with 125 cc's probably couldn't get into too much trouble...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A factory chopper that I'd never heard of: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1983-YAMAHA-FS1E-CHOPPER-ONLY-MADE-APPROX-1-YEAR-VERY-RARE-TIDY-MACHINE-/120892887517?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item1c25c711dd

    Don't all bid at once!!!

    ReplyDelete